A Jacksonville Social Security disability lawyer will be available to answer your questions and receive updates on your situation throughout the case.
You Don’t Have to Call Your Jacksonville Social Security Disability Lawyer When You See a Doctor
Your Jacksonville Social Security disability lawyer will not ask you to brief him on simple medical treatment. But he will instruct you to log the dates of your between treatment between now and until your hearing.
Be prepared to provide details of the medical care you received since your first meeting with your attorney on the form he will send you along with the letter about your hearing date. Your Jacksonville Social Security disability attorney must have all of the names and addresses of the treating sources. You can make his job easier by sending him the business cards of all healthcare professionals that treated you.
When You Must Call Your Jacksonville Social Security Disability Lawyer
For the most part, it won’t be necessary for you to discuss the case with your Jacksonville Social Security disability lawyer before he informs you of your hearing date. But he must be updated of the following situations:
- Your receive a new diagnosis on your condition by a doctor;
- You are hospitalized or return to work;
- You are considering going back to work full-time or part-time;
- You change your address and/or your phone number;
- The Social Security Administration calls you;
- You are confused by a letter sent by the Social Security Administration and your Jacksonville Social Security disability attorney has not read it yet;
- You receive a Notice of Hearing even before getting a letter from your Jacksonville Social Security disability lawyer which notifies you of when the hearing will be held; and
- You receive a form sent by the judge which much be filled out by your physician.
While there’s little reason for you to call your Jacksonville Social Security disability attorney all the time, he will nevertheless welcome your questions about the case.
You can trust our Jacksonville Social Security disability lawyer at the law offices of The Law Offices of Lori A. Gaglione to handle your SSD case with care. Please call us today at 904-249-1440 for a free initial consultation.